StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Vix's Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vix
Vix

Vix's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Vix's Profile   Vix's Profile I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:46 am

First Name- Vix

Middle Name- Maro

Last Name- Naturiso

Race- sprite/forest elf

Age- 21

Gender- male

Height- 5' 6 1/2"

Weight- 100

Job- Gardener

Appearance- Vix's Profile 3991130996

Personality- Funny, Goofy, Kind, Compassionate, Loving, Gentle, Protective, Smart, Happy, Easy Going, Fun Loving

Special Skills- Swordplay, Flight, Goofing Off, Tracking, Nature Survival Skills, Painting, Humor

History- Vix lived life care free and without worry. Born from a sprite mother and a forest elf father he had the best of both worlds. His wings he learned he could hide away due to his mixed race. He trained in the way of the sword and dabbled in painting. His history is really not that important but he rarely talks of it anyways. Most of his past is shrouded in mystery.
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

Vix's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vix's Profile   Vix's Profile I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:47 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Vix's Profile
Page 1 of 1