StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Neo's Profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
Neo

Neo's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Neo's Profile   Neo's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Full Name: Neo Lancaster

Race: Nymph

Height: 5' 10 1/2"

Weight: 100

Job: *for hire*

Physical Description: Neo's Profile L7-1-1-1-1

Special Talents: Using Nature, Speaking to Nature, Understanding Nature, Plant Manipulation

Personality: Kind, Caring, Loving, Nurturing, Loyal, Patient

Family: Jane Lancaster - Mother, Jakob Lancaster - father, Drew -brother , Andria & Natali -sisters, Marco, Lucas, & Nate - brothers (disassociated from all), Ru

Past: Growing up was hard on him as he was born as the unwanted youngest prince. He was not wanted and born many years after the rest of his siblings. For years growing up since the day he turned one, he was violently abused. Verbally, Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically. He was made to know every waking minute of the day just how UNWANTED he was. He finally left and never looked back. Ending up in the realm of Phoenix where he met a pregnant lioness named Cassie. Cassie treated him like a son and he looked up to her as a mother. One day she passed away after giving birth to her cub Ru. He has looked after Ru as he could. Deciding he had nothing there he once more took to traveling. Ending up here after half a year at least. He hopes to find a life and a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Kris T
Kris T

Neo's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's Profile   Neo's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:31 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Neo's Profile
Page 1 of 1