StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Getting Rosalie Checked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas
Lukas

Getting Rosalie Checked Empty
PostSubject: Getting Rosalie Checked   Getting Rosalie Checked I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:33 am

Lukas held her, arm in arm, all the way to the university. Keeping their arms linked even as he headed into the building. Smiling at her and looked around. "Zyar?" He called out. "I need you to check my beloved!" He yelled. Knowing Zyar had good hearing just like they did. He led her into the waiting area and sat down. Pulling her into his lap and was going to wait for him to show up. "I'm so excited and anxious to find out if you have little life or lives growing inside of you."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rosalie Checked   Getting Rosalie Checked I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Rosalie walked with him on her way to the university and was excited to see Zyar, Ava and Jewel. She was so happy and excited and smiled looking at Lukas and giggled at his words. She smiled and looked with Lukas with a smile and giggled again as he pulled her into his lap. She looked at him and nodded, "Me too. Oh I can't wait! I'm nervous honestly...I just can't wait." She and as she pushed her hair out of her face and she smiled and just waited for Zyar.
Back to top Go down
Zyar
Zyar

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rosalie Checked   Getting Rosalie Checked I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Zyar was playing with Ava in his dragon form when he caught some familiar scents. He shifted back with Ava still on his back. "Looks like daddy has some work to do now." He said. Walking with Ava holding on for a piggy back ride. Jewel was out with the priestess who was doing better. So he was here to help. Though Jewel should be back sooner rather than later. He walked out of the room and over to Rosalie and Lukas. "Ah. Lukas. And this lovely lady must be Rosalie. The woman who you talk about nonstop." He said. Smiling at them. Looking Rosalie over. "What do I need to check out? She seems to be fit and perfectly healthy."
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rosalie Checked   Getting Rosalie Checked I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Lukas waited with Rosalie. Smiling at her and kissed her lightly on the lips. Turning as he smelled Zyar and Ava. He looked at him. "I need you to check Rosalie. I know she is healthy. I want you to check if she is pregnant. You being a life dragon you are the only one who could tell us that this early." He said softly. Grinning quite a bit though. "We really hope she is." He said. Looking at Rosalie. "This is Zyar. You probably already know Ava and Jewel. Zyar mostly keeps to himself when not teaching students or spending time with his family."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rosalie Checked   Getting Rosalie Checked I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:00 pm

She sat with Lukas and looking at the male who walked up and addressed Lukas and Rosalie and she blushed, "Hello." She
said tucking her hair behind her ear. She smiled hearing she looked
healthy but nodded with what Lukas said. She smiled to Zyar as she
leaned against Lukas still a bit scared. She bit her bottom lip just
slightly as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Zyar
Zyar

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rosalie Checked   Getting Rosalie Checked I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Zyar listened to Lukas as he began talking. "Pregnant...sure." He said with a smile. "That is no difficulty for me. Even this early on." He said. Looking at Rosalie. "A pleasure to meet you Lady Rosalie." He said. He nodded his head in agreement to what Rosalie said about what he did usually. "When not visiting my few friends yes. Dragons are selective of their close friends." He said. He smiled at Rosalie. He walked closer and guided her to sitting. "I'm going to have to reach up your dress to touch your tummy. I will not do anything other than lay my hand on your stomach. Please relax and don't move. I'm going to use my powers to tell if you are pregnant." He said.

Lifting her dress to her thighs and reached up. Touching her bare stomach. Closing his eyes he searched out within her. His palm resting on her stomach. Once he found what he was looking for he removed his hand and slid her dress back down. "You do indeed have new life growing within." He said. Standing up and walked over to a table. "Raspberry and peppermint will be helpful during this time. Lulu or Jewel can give you other herbs safe to use during this pregnancy." He handed the two pouches to her. "I am also a healer but healer things are primarily Jewel's area of expertease."
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rosalie Checked   Getting Rosalie Checked I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Lukas held onto her. As Zyar explained what he was going to do he nuzzled Rosalie. "Don't worry sweetheart. He won't do anything. I promise. He is the most trustworthy man I know save Damian." he said. He watched and waited anxiously as Zyar looked for life within her. He paced a bit behind Rosalie. Waiting and waiting until Zyar pulled her dress back down and gave the diagnosis. He about jumped for joy at the news. As it was his entire face lit up with excitement. His arms flew around her and he kissed her deeply on the lips. "This is wonderful news Rosalie!" He said in excitement, pride, and happiness.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rosalie Checked   Getting Rosalie Checked I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:51 pm

She listened to Lukas ans Zyar and she followed him and sat down listening to him and she blinked , "Um...." She wasn't sure about him reaching up her dress and she bit her bottom lip. She looked over at Lukas and nodded hearing him, "Okay." She said and sat back and stayed where she was relaxing as much as she could and let him do his job though she still didn't like the situation. She relaxed more when he pulled her dress down and smiled happily as he said she was carrying a new life and nodded about raspberry and peppermint. She got up and hugged Lukas and kissed him back and was so excited and she nodded, "Oh that's wonderful news!" She said still hugging him and looked at Zyar, "Thank you." She said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rosalie Checked   Getting Rosalie Checked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Rosalie Checked
Page 1 of 1