StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calici
Calici

Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 pm

(OOC: Planed rp with Rosalie)

Calici wasn't a bad person, no she was a very good girl, with good morels. Really she was but she was so hungry. She was covered in dirt and was starving. She awe the rather beautiful house and looked in the window, oh it was full of very pretty stuff. She got a plan in her mind that made her whine. She blinked and walked over to the door checking to door. Alas! It was unlocked. She slowly crept inside looked toward the kitchen and took the basket sitting on the counter and began stealing bread, fruit and veggies. She kept a close ear out as she continued to steal all kinds of yummy food. Her feet where muddy and she tracked in mud and well...she was very dirty due to her being traveling.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Rosalie

Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Rosalie was up stairs in her bedroom laying on her bed, she was dressed in a dress that stopped at her knees but due to her bigger belly it stopped above her knees. She let out a light sigh closing her eyes, her lower back was hurting and she was nearly 100% sure she was carrying more then one baby, due to how big her belly was and how early she was in her pregnancy. Yet she was happy. Her sensitive nose caught a scent she didn't know and she got up slowly letting out a breath. She walked down the stairs and blinked looking at the mud on her floors. Oh hell no! She hated mud on her floors. She then saw the female in her kitchen taking her food. She stood near the table and crossed her arms over her chest. "What do you think you're doing taking my food and tracking mud into MY house!" She snapped as she watched her with obviously angry eyes.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Neo heard yelling and ran fast as his nimble legs could carry him. He flew past Rosalie and stood ready to protect her. Becoming a physical barrier between the two women. Just in case the young woman was hostile. His boss and mom figure was pregnant so he was really protective of her. He didn't view the young woman as hostile but he knew how it was to be hungry. Sometimes even the gentlest of lambs could become the fiercest of lions. He looked at Rosalie. "Mom you okay?" He asked. Worried because she shouldn't be stressing via anger with the babies she was carrying. He didn't comment on that though. He moved and stood by Rosalie's side. "Who are you?" He asked the young woman. His features warm. She looked hungry and he didn't fault her for food. He was certain it wasn't even food that had his mom made. It was the mud. The lady HATED muddiness in her home. He gave a soft smile to the young woman. "I'm Neo. This is Rosalie. Are you alright?" He looked at Rosalie. "Mom...I'll clean up the mud. Just relax. Stress isn't good for the babies." He said softly in a kind way. He would take her anger if it upset her but knew she would still know he only had good intentions by saying it. Besides...Lukas told him to.
Back to top Go down
Calici
Calici

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Her basket was nearly full and she smiled thinking she was going to get away with it then suddenly she heard a mad voice. It mad her jump and drop the eggs and spun around. Oh my god she was caught! Her eyes went down to her growling belly and she panicked even more. Oh my god! She was stealing from a pregnant women! "Oh I...uh..." She said and held out the basket, "I'm sorry, I'm just really hungry and tired...." She said , "Please don't tell the guards, I don't want to spend a night in the dungeons. I'm a good person...just hungry." She whined as tears welled up in her eyes and she whined a little and looked at her belly. "Are you here all alone and pregnant?" She asked leaning against the table getting dirt on it without thinking. She jumped again seeing the male just appear and she blinked moving the bandana that was on her head around a little, it was her nervous little habit. "I'm Calici." She said and blinked at the mud not sure why that was a big deal...it was only mud.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 pm

She watched the girl jump and drop the eggs making her rub her temples, another mess. She looked to see Neo and nodded, "I'm fine Neo." She said and took the basket setting it on the table and looking at Calici who began to whine and she sighed again a hand resting her her stomach and looked at Neo, "No. She tracked in the mud Neo. She will clean it up." She said in a gentle voice her golden brown eyes looked over at her as she saw her lean on the counter, "Don't lean on the counter! Your dress is filthy and my counter is clean!" She scolded as the pain in her lower back came back and she moved to sit down. She moved to sit down and looked at Calici, "If you're hungry. You need to get a job, stealing will very much get you locked in the dungeon. I however will not get the guards. IF you clean up the messes you made! Neo if you want to help you can." She said moved to get up and move into the library where the sofa was, it made her back feel better.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Lukas was done with work at the castle since King Gabriel had decided to go to bed early. He was walking on his hands versus his feet. He lost a bet with Gabriel over something silly. They had to see how many kids they could get across the finish line before the rain started and Gabriel got three more than him. Damn phoenix. He laughed in his head. Guy flew them there. He ran the kids there in his wolf form. They had a race and then a contest. He lost the contest apparently. So now he had to walk on his hands instead of his feet. He had a small bouquet of flowers held tightly in his teeth. He looked a bit like a tango dancer as they were red roses. He walked all the way from the castle to the spa. Stopping and bending his legs so that his bare feet could open the door. He turned the knob and walked in. He wasn't able to greet like he normally would due to a small bouquet of roses in his mouth. He heard the scolding and grinned. This would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Neo was put in mind of the first time he encountered Rosalie back in that Phoenix realm. This was slightly a case of de ja vu what with her getting scolded. It was very much like when he came in yelling to the spa in Phoenix. Man had she scolded him up and down for that. He grinned at the memory. It was such a fond memory even if it had been embarressing on his part to get in trouble for something he should have known not to do. It had been an accident. He nodded his head. "Alright mom." He said.

He looked at Calici. She seemed lost. "I'll help her mom." He said. Gathering some rags and things. Getting a rag heated up and drained of the water. He took it and placed the hot dry rag behind Rosalie's back. "That'll help your back. Hot compresses help sooth things." He said. Looking up to see Lukas come in walking on his hands instead of his feet. "Mom...Lukas lost a bet again." He said. Shaking his head as he made wet rags and a bucket of hot water. He handed a rag to Calici. "Here you go." He said. "I'll help you. Are you new here Calici?" He asked in a kind voice. He made Rosalie some lavender tea and took it to her. "Here mom. Drink this. It'll help you with your back pain." He said. He was a healer in training after all.
Back to top Go down
Calici
Calici

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:57 pm

She looked at the two and looked down as Rosalie scolded her for stealing and nearly jumped out of her skin when she got scolded again for leaning on the counter and instantly got off, "Sorry!" She said and took the rag from Neo and watched him help Rosalie and tilted her head, " Lady Rosalie, can I work for you?" Can I be your servant? Your personal servant?" She asked, even though she has planed stealing from Lady Rosalie, she really was drawn to her, she was a unique kind of women. She then got on her hands and knees and began to clean up the mud, still not sure why mud was such a big deal but she did as she was told, plus she really waned to get to know Rosalie better. She looked over at the male and blinked at him but continued cleaning up the mud she tracked him and heard Neo telling Rosalie to drink the tea that would help with her achy back, that was nice. It made Calici wonder how far along she was.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:33 pm

She shifted around uncomfortable until Neo came in with the hot rag and let out a breath, that helped. She looked at Calici and smiled, "Sure, you can stay here in the staff quarters and help yourself to food, now that your working here, it's not stealing." She told her with a little wink. She then heard Neo about Lukas and smiled amused, "I hope his hands are clean!" She called and looked at him, "You really need to stop taking bets that you can not win dear. Now how are you going to give me a good evening kiss?" She asked and pouted playfully. She looked at Neo and taking the tea, "I see your learning more in your healing classes." She said and took a sip of the warm tea and let out a breath, she loved tea. "Oh Lukas and Neo, Calici is now working here. She is going to be a servant. My personal servant." She told them, hoping they where okay with that. Rosalie didn't like slaves but if Calici wanted to be one she wouldn't argue.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Lukas made muffled laughing. Lifting his head and waved a foot at Calici. Saying hello but it sounded like mwfjafoa. Instead of hello. He walked further into the house. Hand walking over the muddy parts in the floor. He moved until he got to her and was standing in front of her. Balancing himself on one hand he took the roses from his mouth. He held them to her. Grinning as she scolded him. "Yes dear." He said lovingly. "You are quite right but it was against the King. It was technically a contest more than a bet." He said with a laugh. He gave her the roses and walked closer.

Bending his legs over his head until his legs were on either side of the footstool. "Easy. Like this." He said. Sitting on the footstool and pulled her into his arms. "I can be upright when sitting." He said. This should seem like humorous de ja vu since this was the same scenario as when they first met. He kissed her lips then pulled back and heard what she said. Looking at Calici. "Welcome to the family then Miss Calici. I am Lukas. Royal guard to King Gabriel. Rosalie is a nice woman even if she has a loving habit of motherly scolding." he said.

Nuzzling his mate and rubs her belly. "How are my babies doing?" He asked her tummy. Bending and put his ear to her tummy. Laughing as he felt a kick. "Sounds like they are doing well." He lifted up. "How is my beautiful mother to be?" He laughed a bit.

"You see King Gabriel bet me he could get more kids across the figurative finish line than I could. I had to take him up on that. We had a bunch of kids from all over the kingdom come by the castle on a field trip. So we made the finish line be the end of the moat from inside the far part of the entrance room. So we each took kids across the finish line in our animal forms. Him in his Phoenix form and me in my wolf form." He grimaced. "Dude managed to get THREE kids more than me over that finish line. Lucky dog. I mean bird." He said. Laughing a moment later. "So you see it was for a good cause. The children had a blast." he explained.

He nuzzled her again and rubbed her tummy. "I had told him about our first meeting in that other realm when I lost a bet to the kids over ice cream and he bet me that if either of us lost we would have to do that for an entire day. So by tomorrow night I won't have to walk on my hands anymore." He said. Looking at her with an easy going and goof ball grin.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Neo looked at Calici and then to Lukas. Shaking his head and just grinned. They were a loving pair and Lukas was something else...in a good way. Taking a bet with the king...that would have been a sight to see. He got on his hands and knees and began to help her clean up the mud. Looking at Rosalie. "Really? Alright." He said with a smile. Looking at Calici. "Congratulations. You'll have a place to live here. In the staff quarters." He said. "I have my own house and you can stay there sometimes too if you happen to be up by the waterfalls. Instead of traveling all this way come night time." He said. "Anything for a new friend." He put a strand of his hair back behind his ear. "I am mom's bodyguard." He explained. He looked to Rosalie and Lukas. "Lukas is a riot. You'll like him too." He said. Looking back at Calici. "Are you from around here or new in the neighborhood?" He asked. "If you need new dresses or things you can seek out the trader or go to stores in the market. Hero has unique one of a kind dresses for sale usually." He looked at the mud and began scrubbing it again. "Do you have any hobbies Miss Calici?"
Back to top Go down
Calici
Calici

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:55 pm

She continued cleaning the mud off of the floor and listened to Lukas and looked up and a smile, "Hello." She said and continued cleaning up the mud and smiled as she announced she was how working for her. Her eyes went to Neo, "You have your own home? Wow, I'd love to own my own house. I am new here, arrived like two days ago." She said as she continued cleaning and got all the mud up as she heard what Rosalie said about the food and smiled standing up and moved into the kitchen taking the bread and took a bite, it was very nice of Rosalie to let her work for her and eat her food, she was still very hungry as she chewed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 pm

She smiled and took the roses before being pulled into the lovely and smiled remembering when they first met back in another realm. She kissed him back and nuzzled him back and let out a light sigh looking at her belly has he rubbed it. She felt the kicking and giggled a little and looked at him, "Just fine." She told him and nuzzled him again. She listened to the story he was telling them and shook her head, "Mhmm good cause." She joked. "I bet that you can't turn down any bet that is offered to you." She said, if he took this bet and she won she would want a want a foot rub, her feet were hurting as she watched Calici and Neo and rubbed her belly and how she was feeling better, the mud was being cleaned up. She looked at Lukas. "Love you." She said resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Lukas looked at her. "It was a good cause. Making children happy is always a good cause." He protested playfully. Laughing a bit as he started nibbling on her neck in an attempt to distract her. "YOU'RE ON!" he exclaimed. A momentary pause before he looked at her with semi-complete seriousness. "What do you want when you win?" He asked with a big smile on his face. Thats right...WHEN not IF you win is how he phrased it. He kept rubbing her belly and hope baby or babies kicked again. It fascinated him that she could have triplets growing inside her belly. He kissed her lightly. "I love you too baby. More than anything in this world save our little ones growing inside your belly." He said. Nibbling on her cheek playfully. Holding her against him.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:07 am

Neo looked at Calici and noted she was very oriented on the task at hand. He guessed she hadn't heard or registered the hobby question. That was okay with him. He was only trying to get to know her. He was pretty easy going. He nodded his head. "And I take care of Ru. She is my adopted daughter. Her mother Cassie took care of me when I first moved the realm where I met mom. So I take care of her daughter now." He said with a smile. "Wow. I've been here awhile now." He said. He wasn't sure how long just that he had been here. He stood up and took the rags. He began to clean them out in the mop water. Wringing them out then took the muddy water outside and emptied it. Coming back inside he looked at Calici. "There is another person who works here. Her name is Fawn. She is moms purveyor. You might see her around sometimes." He said. Standing a respectful distance from her but still trying to hold a conversation with the young woman he was trying to make friends with.
Back to top Go down
Calici
Calici

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:51 am

She ate the piece of bread and then took a cinnamon roll and bit into it looking at Neo and smiled, "Wow, so what is Ru?" She asked looking over at Lukas and Rosalie, she seemed very happy with him, it was cute....very cute. She looked at back at Neo, "Fawn. Is she nice?" She said with a nod and heard he had been here a while, she as new. She tore the cinnamon roll in half and handed half to Neo as she popped the rest in her mouth, she was really hungry but now she was okay, she'd wait till dinner that she would make to eat more. She looked at Lukas and Rosalie again and laughed at what Lukas said, "Are they always like this?" She asked Neo with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)   Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected turn of events (Open for Rosalie and...anyone who wants to play)
Page 1 of 1