StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Hello! Sadly Storybrooke is no longer open. However! If you wish to role play in a fantasy world, I strongly suggest you visit this site:

http://moonscompanion.freeforums.net/index.cgi?

~Rose
StoryBrooke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StoryBrooke

Medieval fantasy sites. Come and play as anything from an angel to a werewolf! Site opened April 17th, 2012

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke....
Big changes are ahead in Storybrooke..... ~Rose

Odd Meeting A Scourge {Taya}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geißel Kabuku
Geißel Kabuku

Odd Meeting A Scourge {Taya} Empty
PostSubject: Odd Meeting A Scourge {Taya}   Odd Meeting A Scourge {Taya} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:44 pm

By the feeling in his mind the world was too bright sometimes but thing was he was dead, not suposed to be there, no friends but the one male named Sojo. He had met him here, it wasn't not too long ago either. The undead sat in the tree high above so no one would notice too quickly and dangled a leg off the branch. Only real sign anyone was there would be the blade, the blade jammed into the ground bellow. He sat in the tree however and was looking to the grounds about him. Humming to himself as he felt boredum.

Reachin to his side he grabebd a dark covered book with a raised imprint of a winged dragon on its face and opened it up with a whisper. A whisper only he knew from his past. The first twelves pages had blood spots on them but the middle where it was blank was worse. THe previous owner died with this in his hands, Ronin (as the same as his twin), made sure he took the book and cleansed it when he too cleansed his soul with a purge. He flipped to a blank page near the begining and began to mutter words, as he did the words burned into the page.

The words though were in his native tongue, German. Everything in this book was a spell as well as a poem he wrote himself. Though no one was allowed to touch it, he never entrusted the book to anyone. Only he could open it as well. When he finished speaking he closed it and re-chained it to his hip. He leaned back and began to relax.
Back to top Go down
Taya
Taya

PostSubject: Re: Odd Meeting A Scourge {Taya}   Odd Meeting A Scourge {Taya} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Twas time for an afternoon run, her leg was healed and her wolf was itching to get out so Taya moved from the house and outside into the garden shifting into her white wolf and took off running down the trail that lead her the meadows. Oh she loved the meadows so much. She panted a bit as she padded and trotted around letting her wolf enjoy itself. She come to a slow walk as she caught a scent of a being, a being she didn't know and smiled. She shifted quickly and walked forward happy to see someone else. "Hello!" She chirped walking closer and stopped leaning against a tree, "I'm Taya!" She chirped again, oh she was so happy.
Back to top Go down
Geißel Kabuku
Geißel Kabuku

PostSubject: Re: Odd Meeting A Scourge {Taya}   Odd Meeting A Scourge {Taya} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:34 am

The air was soft and yet rather warm, the breeze though made if comfortable however. The Scourge liked the tug the air did with his coat and hair, he may not be able to feel heat or cold anymore but he could still feel things. Things such as movement, touch, or a sudden drop. With a growing grunt he sat up and slammed back into he tree and wiggled crossing his arms as he got comfortable. Geibel dangled a leg over the branch and let it swing back and forth as he looked to the sky. However he caught scent of life and looked down, the wight that caught him was strange. A wolf was in the midst of the meadow. Blinking with a tilt of his head the Scourge watched it walk around as he swung himself on the branch and faced it. He could smell the life in it, it was wonderful to find more life but somehow... The male wondered one thing. Why didn't that animal run off? He was a Zombie for crying out loud. Soon the wolf was below him and gave greeting. Blinking again he stood up on the branch and held onto the bark with his nails, wolves didn't talk. 

In fact they couldn't however that was an odd thing considering he was a Zombie. This wolf was either a spirit or a Shifter. He'd call it a Were or Lycan but... To him back when he had been living they were huge. But that had been back in his home country, this area was truly different than back home. 

With a tilt of his head he blinked at the straightforwardness of the creature, it just gave him it's name. He then dropped down with a crunch, his eyes shut as he fell backwards onto his back. Oh yeah being dead was sure not fun sometimes. Moving his arms he pushed up and sat up straight, looking to the wolf he chuckled and rubbed his head. he chuckled nervously and looked to his legs, "Heh heh... Look they shrunk." he chuckled and then looked to the furry thing near him, "Well hi there, I am erm... Not sure if you could pronounce my name so... Call me Scourge." he grinned and then began wiggling his feet. His legs were about a foot shorter and well he could fix it easily. Reaching over to his staff he laid on his back slightly more and pushed on his left leg till it stretched out again. He did the same with the other and set the staff by him, "Not to worry dear furry thing! Why, this happens often." he then wiggled his feet again. They seemed to be functioning just right. He then pulled his knees closer and looked to the female wolf, "Such a wonderful day yes? Been so glad to finally see new faces who don't care for me and what I am." 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Meeting A Scourge {Taya}   Odd Meeting A Scourge {Taya} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd Meeting A Scourge {Taya}
Page 1 of 1